With every passing day, scammers and fraudsters’ tactics to scam people become more tricky and dangerous. Scam calls such as 8139405355 become one of the common issues for people. When a victim of these calls shares their stories, they warn you to stop being innocent. Be aware of these calls, and don’t allow scammers to take advantage of your innocence. Most of us are trapped in scammers’ tricks, and they lose money and personal information. To save such a community, we discuss the 8139405355 number and whether it is safe or a scam. Suppose it is a scam number; how do you save yourself from such numbers? Read thoroughly to check the validity of the number.
8139405355, Is It A Valid Number Or A Scam
8139405355, is traced in the United States in the state of Florida. Surveys suggest the number has many negative reviews, and the number has a negative rating due to more negative reviews.
Still, it comes under scanner, and we must collect more information about this number to find its authority. Some reports say that it is a telemarketer call that gives some sales offers. Other says it is a robocall whose caller is unknown and the reason for the call is nothing. One caller reported it suspicious as there was no voice on the caller’s side. So, all these reports and reviews suggest that 8139405355 is a scam number with a 20% scam score.
After all these reports about 8139405355, people should be aware of such numbers and never call back at the number. They should not receive the call or block the number to be on the safe side. Make aware of other people in their contacts and surroundings about the call so that they will be safe from scams and frauds. Here is the list of the counties and major cities that come under the 831 area code that will help you know about the number validity. Counties in Florida within area code 813 include:
- Hillsborough County
- Pasco County
- Pinellas County
Major cities in Florida within area code 813 include:
- Citrus Park
- Egypt Lake
- Greater Northdale
- Lake Magdalene
- Land O Lakes
- Plant City
- Temple Terrace
Do You Want To Know About This Number 8139405355
The number is traced in and around New York City, and 15 researches are conducted. All the results are the same, and consider the number as a spam or fake call. Most of the users say that it is a vehicle warranty robocall. One caller said, when I receive a call, there is no voice on the other side, and I feel a complete silence.
There was no voice message or note, so I found the call scam and blocked the number immediately; according to different surveys, 8139405355 traps the receivers to get personal information and money. To be safe from such numbers, the receiver avoids passing personal information on these numbers, such as phone numbers, credit card numbers, and bank details.
For online security, read NordVPN vs Surfshark
How To Be Safe From 8139405355 Scam Call
There are many valuable ways to be safe from fraud numbers, and the most prominent are as follows:
- The first thing you have to do is to check the numbers authority. If you find the number valid, then receive the call; if it is a scam, like 8139405355, don’t receive the call.
- If you accidentally receive the call, immediately hang up and block the number. Don’t share confidential information such as bank details or credit card number details with the caller. It is unsafe, and you will face different problems in the future.
- Mostly, the scammers use tricks of lottery tickets and gift cards to take advantage of people’s innocence. Don’t get trapped by these tricks because it is one of the scammer’s ways to take money from you.
- Never share your personal data on any social media platform, such as numbers, addresses, and other details, as it is unsafe for many reasons. Scammers get the details from the social media platform and use them for illegal purposes. The social media platform is one of the easiest ways to take information from people.
- Many fraud callers claim they are from some legitimate organization and try to take your information this way. In that case, ask for their identity to take any further steps. If they belong to some legitimate organization, they will never hesitate to inform you about their belongings to the organization.
- The best way to be on the safe side is first never to receive the call and block the number if you accidentally receive it and find it a scam. After that, report the number, such as 8139405355, to FTC for further action.
When you receive constant scam calls in your daily life, you will be fed up and pissed off by such scam calls like 8139405355. For those who want a permanent solution, this article helps you in this regard as it gives all the information about 8139405355, whether it is a scam or a legitimate call. After reading the article, you will not have to worry as you are safe and secure from invalid calls in the future.